Grad Pro is a unique performance opportunity for Vocational Dance Graduates who have already completed 3 years of vocational training and those due to graduate in 2024. We are holding 4 regional events culminating in an International showcase on Sunday 19th May 2024 in Birmingham.
Enter a Regional Performance
• Take part as a solo artist, pas de deux or both in a classical ballet class taught by esteemed faculty.
• Perform a piece choreographed by yourself or someone of your choice, in front of an invited panel,.
• Your choreographed Solo pieces should be a max of 2 mins or 3 mins for your choreographed pas de deux.
• If selected you will be invited to the International Showcase Performance.
• Regional Choreographic Award.
Sunday 4th February – Dance Base, Edinburgh, Scotland
Sunday 11th February – The Clore Studio, Royal Opera House, London
Friday 16th February – Elmhurst Ballet School, Birmingham
Sunday 18th February – Northern Ballet Theatre, Leeds
Regional Performance Opportunity Dates 2024
International Showcase Performance:
Sunday 19th May 2024
Elmhurst Studio Theatre, Birmingham
• Prior to the event graduates will be able to choose a set repertoire piece to learn. This piece and their choreographed piece will be coached one to one by one of our Artistic Mentors.
• Rehearsals on Sunday 19th May 2024, culminating in an evening performance.
• The performance will include your two set pieces on stage in front of an invited audience which include Company Directors.
• Monetary awards may be given at our discretion.